|Brand||WOW Skin Science|
|Material Type Free||Paraben Free,Silicones,Soap-free,Sulphates|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Number of Items||1|
|Net Quantity||100.0 millilitre|
About this item
- Taking care of dull, patchy, tired looking skin is easy when you have our Brightening Vitamin C Face Wash at hand. A skin purifying and anti-dullness face wash that helps to thoroughly cleanse your oily, grimy, lacklustre skin. The face wash is loaded with all the good things – activated vitamin C, liquorice and mulberry extracts, lemon and orange essential oils, and hyaluronic acid.
- It is a soap-free, non-drying product that removes dirt without disturbing your skin’s natural oil balance. So, you do not get that tight, drawn feeling after using this face wash. Its effective formulation helps in removing dirt, sweat, excess oil and makeup very thoroughly. It helps to remove dead skin layer that dulls the skin and reduce excess sebum on the skin.
- This face wash is greener than ever! Because we care for your skin and for our planet. The face wash comes to you packed in an innovative paper tube and canister. As a brand we are committed to being eco-ethical, so we are reducing plastic use at source with the new paper tubes. There is 45% to 48% less plastic in the tube sleeve. We are making our packaging as recyclable as possible. So even the outer canister in which the tube is packed is recyclable.
- Do you know why WOW Skin Science products are so good for you? Well, they have none of those harmful chemicals like sulphates, parabens, mineral oil or silicones. The products have a high concentration of natural actives and is pH balanced. They are dermatologically tested and are made in the beautiful mountain valleys in The Himalayas.
- When you begin to use this product, do a patch test before first use. We highly recommend this practice, as nature-based products can also cause allergic reactions. Also, if your skin is broken or irritated then avoid using this till skin repairs itself. Avoid direct contact with the eyes. In the case that happens, wash eyes with plenty of water.